Last Sunday was pretty bleak, for there wasn’t a Stark or Lannister in sight, due to an HBO preemption of hit drama Game of Thrones. But thank the Westeros gods, it’ll be back this week with it’s pentultimate episode— The Rains of Castamere. The preview dropped a little while ago but being it’s been a full two weeks since the last episode, I thought a memory refreshing was in order.
FIVE QUICK THINGS TO REMEMBER:
5. Joffrey is still alive and killing.
4. Hands don’t grow back but honor can always be restored.
3. Eunuchs can be sexy, while a disloyal soldier is never dashing.
2. White walkers die, though Jon and Ygritte choose to live.
1. Winter is coming but the Red Wedding is here.
Now that we have that taken care of, here are few more GoT goodies: