Its seems there’s alot going on right now and it would be a little unfair not to share a little bit of that here so here are some
- Eric Mun has confirmed KBS drama Spy Myung Hol (July 4). Eric will play the Hallyu star love interest of Han Ye Seul, a North Korean Spy. I look forward to this, if only because I’ve been waiting for what seems like eons for Eric to come back from the military and make a drama. Poseidon was a bust but thankfully this has come along and seems to be hitting all the right buttons of rom-com espionage.
- Jae Hee has dropped Hooray for Love due to an injury incurred during filming. This would’ve been his first drama in 3 yrs. and though I wasn’t looking forward to the drama, I was definitely looking forward to his return, for I’ve missed him greatly. I suppose it’s a good thing being he hasn’t recovered as quickly as hoped and it’s better to drop out, get better, and allow the production to move one without him, than wait around and delay drama progress.
- Maeda Atsuko reveals look for Fuji TV’s upcoming drama Hanazakari no Kimitachi e -Ikemen Paradise(July). When the news of Ikemen Paradise was released a few weeks ago, I was a little annoyed and these stills solidify that fact. I actually don’t dislike Maeda at all, I like her fine, without the stigma of AKB48. However, I truly believe that it seems a little soon for an remake.
- Song Joong-ki was cast in Jang Hyuk sageuk drama, Tree With Deep Roots(Sept 28). Sageuk do everyone male well, I believe and it seems that Joog-ki will be playing the younger version of Se-jong the Great. He’s finishing filming of noona-dongsaeng film, Many A Little Romance, with Han Ye Seul, and jump right to this project so although his stint as king won’t last long, we’ll get a chance to see him several times by the end of the year.
- Heartstrings released couple stills. It’s pleasant to see these lovely faces together again (Park Shin Hye and Yong-hwa). I think they have wonderful chemistry and are pretty good friends in real-life so this could be a rather adorable pairing on-screen. Not completely sold on the drama, however I’m willing to give these two a chance just cause I like them 😉